Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Did Jesus Dance?

I've seen this image of Jesus joining the traditional Good Friday procession in Gumaca, but it's just this last Viernes Santo that I noticed: Is Jesus dancing?




















No disrespect or blasphemy intended,
but it's just that the way the image was posed, it seemed like He's dancing; more specifically, the very viral Gangnam Style dance!
















This one though is a relatively new image, unlike some of the other santos which are decades, or even centuries old like the Santo Intierro. 















However, I can't help but think; did Jesus dance in his lifetime? What made Him dance? What song did He dance with? With whom? With Psy maybe? Just kidding! How long? Was He an excellent dancer? Did Mama Mary teach Him?
















I've heard the question 'Did Jesus Weep?' before. I'd like to know how well He danced.




No comments:

Post a Comment